Dubai is considered one of the most expensive cities in the world. No doubt it is the home to some of the most expensive areas or communities but the lifestyle and standards of living in these areas are worth considering. But that is also a wrong conception that there are only expensive areas to live in Dubai. There are plenty of options for affordable areas in Dubai, where you can choose the property of your choice according to your price range. These eco-friendly communities offer the same luxurious lifestyle at an affordable price.
As a tenant, if you are looking for an affordable area in Dubai where you can get a property on rent, you are in the right place. In this article, we have explored some of the most affordable areas in Dubai for rental properties.
List Of Cheapest Places In Dubai
Here is the list of best green areas in Dubai, where residents can enjoy a luxurious life at affordable rental prices:
- The most affordable and best area to rent an apartment in Dubai is International City.
- The community was developed by Nakheel developers in 2002.
- The whole community covers an area of 8 million square feet.
- It offers multiple options for studios and apartments at a reasonable price. The apartments of 2 to 3 bedrooms are perfect for families.
- As the name implies, the residential units in International City are inspired by different countries including China, England, France, Persia, Greece, Rasia, Spain, and Italy.
- Dragon Mart shopping mall, Al Warsan Lake, medical clinics, schools, nurseries, restaurants, cafes, and parking spaces are the prime facilities available in International City.
International City is located in the Al Warsan area in Dubai.
Some of the famous communities near to International City are:
- Dubai International Airport
- Downtown Dubai
- Dubai Marina
- Academic City
- Silicon Oasis
- The average rental price of a 1-bedroom apartment is AED 30,000 to 33,000 per year.
- The rental price of a 2-bedroom apartment in International City is AED 45,000 to 48,000 per year.
- For a 3-bedroom apartment, the rental price is AED 60,000 per year.
Jumeirah Village Circle
- Another famous neighborhood in Dubai developed by Nakheel developers is Jumeirah Village Circle.
- Jumeirah Village Circle is popular not only for spacious villas but also for studios and apartments with reasonable rental prices.
- If you want a peaceful community away from the hassle of a busy city for your kids and families then Jumeirah Village Circle is best for you with all facilities of life at your doorstep.
- Schools, nurseries, shopping centers, restaurants, cafes, medical centers, parking areas, and gyms or fitness centers are the amenities available for a luxurious and comfortable life.
You can have easy access to Jumeirah Village Circle through Hessa Street and Sheikh Zayed Road. It is situated next to Dubai Miracle Gardens.
Nearby famous communities and landmarks to Jumeirah Village Circle are:
- Mall of the Emirates
- Downtown Dubai
- Motor City
- Dubai Miracle Gardens
- Dubai International Airport
- The rental price for a 1-bedroom apartment in Jumeirah Village Circle is AED 43,000 to 45,000.per year.
- AED 68,000 to 70,000 is the rental price for a 2-bedroom apartment for a year.
- For 3-bedroom apartments, the rental price is AED 90,000 to 92,000 yearly.
- Dubai South is the mega under-development project launched in 2006.
- Dubai World Central is the formal name of the community and in 2015, it was named Dubai South.
- This multi-cultural development is spread over an area of 145 sq. km.
- Dubai South consists of eight different sub-communities that offer unique apartments, villas, and townhouses.
- With many free-hold areas and off-plan projects, Dubai South is giving the best opportunities for investment in off-plan projects even to the ex-pats in free-hold areas.
- Dubai South is home to major transport hubs such as Al Makhdoom International Airport and Jabel Ali Port.
- Mega events of Dubai; World Expo and Dubai Airshow are hosted by Dubai South.
- Aviation and logistic ecosystem, business-friendly free-zone benefits, Commercial and retail office spaces, and a business center with smart desks are the unique features of this community.
Dubai South is located at Sheikh Muhammad Bin Zayed Road, Dubai
The main attractions near Dubai South are just 20 20-minute drive away.
- Dubai Parks and Resorts
- The Outlet Village
- The average rental price of a studio is AED 36,000 per year.
- 1-bedroom for rent in Dubai South priced from AED 35,000 to 40,000 yearly.
- The rental price for a 2-bedroom apartment is started from AED 55,000 to 60,000 per year.
- For 3- 3-bedroom apartments the rental price is AED 70,000 to 74,000 per year.
Dubai Investment Park
- An eco-friendly community Dubai Investment Park is a mixture of residential and commercial properties.
- Along with commercial properties, it has seven family-friendly residential sub-communities with all the facilities of life that are necessary for a comfortable life.
- It offers a variety of modern and unique residential units including villas, apartments, and townhouses at an affordable price range.
- As a commercial, industrial, and residential area, it is the home to people of different fields and interests.
- The residential units are surrounded by state-of-the-art facilities including schools, nurseries, hospitals, the best dining options, supermarkets, and fitness centers.
Dubai Investment Park is located on Dubai Expo Road.
Following are the famous attractions near to Dubai Investment Park:
- Ibn e Battuta Mall
- Expo City
- Jumeirah Golf Estate, Golf and Country Club
- AED 44,000 to 47,000 is the average rental amount for a 1-bedroom apartment in Dubai Investment Park.
- AED 57,000 to 63,000 is the average rental amount for a 2-bedroom apartment.
- For a 3-bedroom apartment, the average rent is AED 77,000 to 80,000.
Damac Hills 2
- Damac Hills 2 also known as Akoya Oxygen is one of the most luxurious eco-friendly communities in Dubai.
- It is an ideal destination for athletes and golf enthusiasts.
- Damac Hills 2 is set around the golf courses; International Golf Club Dubai and 18-hole golf course.
- The luxurious and state-of-the-art community offers eco-friendly various types of rental properties in Dubai, where tenants can enjoy the most luxurious life and high standards of living.
- The gated community has easy access to the rest of the city through the proximity to major highways.
Damac Hills 2 is situated at Jebel Ali – Lehbab Road, Dubai
The famous attractions of Dubai near Damac Hills 2 are;
- Town Square Park
- Trump International Golf Club
- The average rent for a 1-bedroom apartment is AED 45,000 in Damac Hills 2.
- The average rent for a 2-bedroom apartment is AED 52,000 per year.
- The average rent for a 3-bedroom apartment is AED 65,000 to 70,000 per year.
Some Other Cheap Areas To Rent A Home In Dubai
Other than the above-mentioned best affordable areas for renting a property, there are many other options that Dubai offers to the residents whether they are locals or expats. These eco-friendly communities have all types of properties; villas, townhouses, apartments, and studios, and these residential units are surrounded by the top-notch facilities and services of life.
Here is a list of these communities:
- Al Warsan
- Al Muhaisnah
- Bur Dubai
- Dubai Silicon Oasis
- Al Qusais
- Al Nahda
International City, Jumeirah Village Circle, Dubai South, Dubai Investment Park, and Damac Hills 2 are the most affordable and best areas to rent a property in Dubai. These areas offer a variety of luxurious residential units, you can call them home in a reasonable price range. The eco-friendly communities have the same standards of lifestyle as an elite community and you have an advantage of price in such communities.