Is Dubai banking good? Well, it’s excellent! You will be able to use professional help to open a bank account in the UAE online in one of the two most popular currencies, euros or US dollars, and benefit from high-quality banking services tailored to your needs. It is not that easy to open a bank account abroad as non-residents are usually under suspicion and are strictly checked to make sure they are not going to launder money. However, a foreign bank account is a must in the present-day world as you cannot reasonably keep all your money in one place to feel safe.
If you want to find out more about how to open a UAE account remotely, welcome to our portal where you will find a lot of articles on the UAE. In general, our specialists write about international business, banking, investments, tax optimization, citizenship by investment, and more. You will find an extensive knowledge base of articles here and never miss the most profitable up-to-the-minute offers!
You can also book a session with our expert to ask any questions about UAE personal and corporate banking that you may have. We charge nothing for the first consultation where we discuss your situation, analyze all the factors, and choose the most suitable offer for you. If you have no experience of opening accounts abroad, we will help you with all administrative matters and set up your foreign account in no time! Click on the link to talk to our expert now.
Dubai Bank: Overview
The private bank in Dubai we are going to recommend is part of a reputed international banking group. It offers an extensive range of financial services that will fully meet your requirements and has branches in the Middle East, the UK, Singapore, Beijing, and Indonesia.
This is one of the best banks in the Middle East that caters to the financial needs of a wide range of customers: from individuals and small organizations to wealthy people and large corporations. They are open to non-residents from all over the world.
The bank has a special investment team that actively looks for new opportunities in the international market and offers them to their customers on an exclusive basis to help them increase their wealth. Team members search in different economic sectors across the globe, which gives you a chance to participate in a wide range of projects.
The bank is a winner of multiple local and international awards for excellent performance in wealth management, private banking services, and so on. If you choose to entrust your funds to the Dubai-based institution we recommend, you may rest assured that they will be in the best place possible!
The Dubai private bank we recommend provides a list of services that will satisfy most customers:
- Standard banking services: easy account management, convenient wireless transfers, and currency exchange at attractive rates
- Issuance of debit and credit cards, including special options like Skywards Signature, Visa Elevate, Visa Infinite, and others
- Professional guidance and timely information on investment projects
- Trade transactions completed smoothly and efficiently
- Expert investment portfolio management to increase profitability and reach financial objectives
- Provision of secured loans with IPO shares, real estate, or investments serving as collateral
- Efficient management of trusts and real estate
- Professional assistance with all aspects of real estate management
- Customized insurance products to cover different risks
Nowadays, hardly any person goes to the bank to manage money in the account. Dubai-based private bank is no exception, and it provides a quick and convenient online banking platform and an easy-to-use mobile app to ensure a smooth experience for its customers. It helps to considerably save on transaction commissions.
Would you like a personal touch in account management? Contact a bank branch by phone in any location that is convenient to you!
Fees Charged by the Bank
Let’s look at the fees you have to pay for using the bank’s services:
- Transferring the money using the online platform or mobile app is free of charge
- Correspondent bank commission payable to the UAE Central Bank for AED transfer outside the UAE: AED 105
- Account statement is issued free of charge
- If you want to deposit or withdraw foreign currency, you will have to pay 0.79% of the amount, with the minimum fee equaling AED 2.10
- If you want to get a card and use it to withdraw money and make payments, the fees will depend on the card type
- If you need to withdraw cash in AED, you will have to pay from AED 2.10 to AED 21.00, depending on the country to which you withdraw your funds
Documents Submitted by Non-Residents to Open an Account
Let’s look at the list of documents a non-resident will have to file to the bank to get an account:
- International passport copy
- Proof of the origin of funds
- Filled out bank forms, including the Know Your Customer (KYC) documents required of each customer
- A detailed CV that shows your background and work experience
You will have to choose the currency (euros or US dollars).
The minimum deposit amount is set at 3 million. However, the requirement is not strict, and the bank is ready to discuss customers’ situations on an individual basis. For example, they can wait up to 1 year until you deposit the full amount.
This bank provides services to individuals, trusts, and funds, and it is prohibited to use it for commercial purposes.
The bank is entitled to request any additional information before it agrees to onboard you.
Steps to Take to Open a Personal Account in a Reliable Dubai-Based Bank
- Contact our specialist using the above link and provide all the required information about you and your objectives. Our expert will analyze it to tell you whether we can open an account in the bank for you.
- Pay the invoice we will draw up.
- Provide all the documents we need to establish a bank account.
- As soon as your application has been approved, we will contact you and tell you to make an initial deposit.
- Enjoy your new account!
Our experts will give you a seamless experience, and you will not have to waste time and effort. We will make the process convenient for you at every stage: simply get in touch with us!